Sunday, October 16, 2016

APCS

     As a regular high school student I spend about 8 hours, every weekday at school. Then I come home and do more work for school until I go to sleep. With most of my classes, it's the same work every day; just building off what we've already learned. I do have one class that isn't like the rest though. This year I decided to take an AP Computer Science Principles course. I have never taken a course like it before, but it was a new course and it sounded really interesting so I went for it. So far I have really enjoyed it. I learn something new every class and I'm building up valuable knowledge about things we use every day. I would definitely recommend the class to anyone who asks about it. I will be sure to post about anything interesting I find or make; that way I can demonstrate some of the amazing things about the course.
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment